Current 2019 Top 10 Favorite Korean Series


Annyeonghaseyo - 안녕하세요

Initially, I was planning on only posting my current top 10 with a short intro into why I enjoyed the series but as I was preparing this blog I found myself getting distracted by charming moments, laughter and that all too famous Ahhh...

So I have decided to list my current Top 10 and then later share a brief review of the series with possibly my favourite moments in that show without spoiling it too much. So with further ado, let's begin.

  • It's Okay, That's Love
  • Romance is a Bonus Book
  • The Master's Sun
  • Goblin
  • The Heirs
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 
  • A Korean Odyssey
  • Cinderella and the Four Knight
  • Jealousy Incarnate
These are listed in no particular order and I am not discrediting any of the other series out there, these are just my own favourites. With each of them, there had been something unique and special about the series. Whether it be the storyline, character development, visual experience or general feel of the show. 

I am always looking to add more to the list and I have an ever-increasing "plan to Watch" list on My Drama List website so please feel free to share your own list or comment on which series has recently captured your heart. 

Love 바바라 

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Profile