My Review of Cinderella and Four Knights



In December I re-watched this series and I have to say the various personalities and dynamic relationships had been a great pleasure to watch. This series starring Park So-dam, Jung Il-woo, Ahn Jae-hyun, Lee Jung-shin, Choi Min and Son Na-eun, all of which are talented actors and entertainers, rocked! 






As usual you are faced with not just one my four love interests for the female lead; however what I loved the most regarding this series was that the female lead, Eun Ha Won (Park So-dam), never once did she helplessly seemed to swoon, she had her goals and diligently pursued them. The only one who seemed to get under her skin was Kang Ji Woon (Jung Il-woo). 

There is really so much to enjoy regarding this series and for any K-drama lover, we have a strong female lead, the cliche drama moments, appealing male leads and good character development. 

Please see below a few of my favourite moments of the series. :)



I highly recommend giving this a watch! Thank you for reading my post and as always, 
Love 바바라



Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Profile